Keto Friendly Lettuce Wraps W/Shredded Chicken
Slow-Cooked Shredded Buffalo Chicken
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 3-4 hours, on high
5-6 hours, on low
● 5 chicken breasts, USDA organic
● 13-oz bottle buffalo sauce*
● ⅓ cup chicken broth
● ½ sweet onion, diced
*We used Wing-Time medium buffalo wing sauce
1. Add all ingredients to CrockPot or slow cooker. Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours or on high for 5-6 hours.
2. Using two forks, gently shred the chicken, and mix in with all the delicious sauce.
Keto-Friendly Lettuce Wraps
Prep time: 10 minutes
● Head of red leaf lettuce, or any bibb or romaine lettuce of choice
● ⅓ cup. crumbled blue cheese
● 2 ripe avocados, sliced
● 1 lemon
● Shredded buffalo chicken, recipe above
1. Wash and pat dry the head of lettuce.
2. Pick the largest, most sturdy pieces. Add about ¼ cup of the shredded chicken, 2-3 slices of avocado, and a sprinkle of blue cheese on top of the lettuce. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top of the avocado slices to prevent browning. Enjoy!